Computational Chemistry & Biology Summer Workshop
The UCR Computational Chemistry & Biology Summer Workshop is a 2-Day summer course hosted by the Chang Lab Group and designed to introduce current 4-year and community college students to the field of computational chemistry and how computers are used to study biological systems. The workshop will consist of both a lecture and hands-on session! This workshop is open to all undergraduate students, no experience is required, just bring your laptop!
- Learn the principles behind molecular modeling AND gain hands-on experience using special computer programs.
- Gain a glimpse of how researchers study biological systems to further develop your academic career.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion upon successful attendance of entire workshop
- When: Friday, June 18th [9am-5pm] & Saturday, June 19th [9am-2pm]
- Where: UCR (online for 2021)
- Workshop Agenda 2021
- Website Link
- **Free Parking for all participants on the UCR Campus (remote for 2021)
- Day 1: PC or Mac [9am-5pm]
- Day 2: PC only [9am-2pm]
Registration: REGISTER HERE
Deadline: June 17, 2021 or until full (100 capacity)
For further information please email: email@example.com