NASC 092: Transfer Transition Seminar is a 1-unit Seminar Course graded (S/NC), developed exclusively and specifically for incoming Community College transfer students in the College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences!
Weekly 1-hour seminars will include topics on:
- Learn about the Role of a Research University & Expectations for upper division courses as a transfer.
- Academic Advising – How to navigate the enrollment process and get your courses!
- Resources & Recreation – Discover the numerous opportunities and resources available, including where to have fun!
- Research Engagement – Learn how to land a research position, and hopefully get paid!
- Professional Development – Prepare for professional schools, job interviews, and competitive admissions!
- Collaborations - with UCR Career Center, Health Professions Advising Center, Education Abroad, & many more!
Dates, Times & Location:
Three (3) course days & times to choose from!
Winter 2023 times TBD!
- Wednesdays 10:00 - 10:50 am & 3:00 - 3:50 pm
- Thursdays 10:00 - 10:50 am
- NASC 092: Transfer Transition Seminar meets once a week
- Week 1: January 3rd, 2022 through Week 10: March 10th, 2022
Ensure your transfer success and register for the Transfer Transition Seminar.