NASC 092: Transfer Transition Seminar is a 1-unit Seminar Course graded (S/NC), developed exclusively and specifically for incoming Community College transfer students in the College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences!
Weekly 1-hour seminars will include topics on:
- Learn about the Role of a Research University and expectations for upper-division courses as a transfer.
- Academic Advising – How to navigate the enrollment process and get your courses!
- Resources & Recreation – Discover the numerous opportunities and resources available, including where to have fun!
- Research Engagement – Learn how to land a research position, and hopefully get paid!
- Professional Development – Prepare for professional schools, job interviews, and competitive admissions!
- Collaborations - with UCR Career Center, Health Professions Advising Center, Education Abroad, & many more!
Dates, Times & Location:
Fall 2023 Availability: Thursday's 11 AM-11:50 AM
If you are interested in enrolling in the course for Fall 2023, fill out the google form. Please note, that this class is limited to 24 students and is first-come, first-serve.